Beefy Bibimbap RecipePrep: 30 minutes
- 1 package of Alpha Foods Beefy Crumble
- 2 ½ cup of water
- 1 ½ cup short grain sweet rice, rinsed
- ½ tbsp of soy sauce
- ½ tbsp of sriracha
- 1 tbsp of gochujang sauce
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil ½ tbsp of pepper
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 radish, peeled & sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled & julienned
- 1 bunch of spinach, blanched
- In a rice cooker, add 1 ½ cup of rice, make sure it has been rinsed several times. Add equal parts water and a pinch of salt.
- While your rice is cooking, prepare your vegetables. Add bean sprouts to a pot of boiling water for 1-2 min. Trim the stems off the spinach and blanche in water for 30-45 seconds. Immediately season both with salt and sesame oil.
- Peel and thinly slice both the carrots and radish and cook in a pan on medium heat for 4-5 minutes seasoning with salt and a pinch of sugar for the radish once finished, set aside.
- Add the package of Beefy Crumble into a new pan and cook on medium heat. After 1 minute, add a cup of water and turn to low, slowly adding in all the sauces including 1 tbsp sesame oil and pepper. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Once all ingredients are cooked, start with rice on the bottom of the bowl, followed by the Beefy Crumble in the center, surrounded by all individually cooked veggies. Enjoy!