Beefy BBQ Buddha BowlPrep: 20 minutes | Serves 2
- 8 small red potatoes
- ¼ cup green onions, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 packages of Alpha Beefy Crumble
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup plant-based cheese, shredded
- ½ cup lettuce, shredded
- ½ cup pico de gallo
- 1 avocado (optional)
- In a skillet, add olive oil on medium heat. Once warmed, add your thinly sliced potatoes and green onions. Season your potatoes with pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and nutritional yeast.
- Stir well and reduce heat on low and let your potatoes cook for 10-15 minutes or until soft. 3. In a separate pan, cook your Alpha Beefy Crumble on medium heat per package instructions.
- When your crumbles are done, drizzle with BBQ sauce and add your plant-based cheese and stir until the cheese has fully melted.
- Assemble your buddha bowl with potatoes first, then crumbles, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, avocados, a drizzle of BBQ sauce and a sprinkle of nutritional yeast. Enjoy!