Skip to content
- 2 Alpha Foods Chik’n Burgers
- 2 burger buns, toasted
- Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Pickled jalapenos
- 4 slices vegan pepperjack cheese
- Frozen onion rings (about 3 per sandwich)
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup vegan plain unsweetened yogurt
- 1/4-1/2 cup regular unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄8 cup each of fresh parsley dill, and chives
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2-3 tbsp distilled white vinegar to taste
- For the BBQ Ranch sauce, add your vegan mayo, yogurt, almond milk, fresh herbs (can use dried if fresh is unavailable, but use half the amount), salt & pepper, BBQ sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, and vinegar to a bowl. Mix well until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning. Add less almond milk at first and add more until you reach your desired consistency.
- Bake your Alpha Foods Chik’n Patty and your frozen onion rings according to package instructions. In the last 2-3 minutes of cooking the chik’n, add 2 slices of cheese to each burger and allow to melt in the oven.
- Toast your buns, then place some BBQ Ranch on the bottom, then your chik’n patty & cheese, some sliced tomato, pickled jalapenos, onion rings, and more BBQ ranch to top it off. Squeeze down your top bun, wrap up, and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.