BBQ Chik'n Mac n' CheesePrep: 30 minutes | Serves 4 | Products Used: Chik'n Nuggets
- 1 Package Alpha Foods Chik'n Nuggets
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 8 oz pasta (Elbow Mac or Cavatappi)
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 2 cups plant-milk
- 8 oz vegan cheese shreds
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Vegan Ranch
- Green Onions
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Cook Chik'n nuggets according to package instructions OR cook in an air fryer at 390 degrees for 14-16 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add flour a tablespoon at a time and whisk in between each tablespoon. Once all flour has been added whisk thoroughly and cook for 1 minute.
- Add plant milk 1/2 cup at a time and whisk in between each 1/2 cup. Bring to a simmer.
- Add vegan cheese and stir until melted.
- Add all the seasonings and adjust to your taste.
- Combine cheese sauce with pasta.
- After Nuggets are cooked, place them in a large mixing bowl with the BBQ sauce, and toss to coat the nuggets.
- Top the Mac n' Cheese with the Nuggets, more BBQ sauce, or vegan ranch or anything else you like!