Skip to content
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 package Alpha Foods Beefy Crumbles
- 1 package vegan cheese slices
- ¼-½ cup regular unsweetened soy milk
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- Vegan thousand island
- Chopped hot chiles
- In a skillet over medium heat, add your vegan butter. Add your diced onions, along with a pinch of salt. Cook stirring semi frequently as to not burn them, for about 15 minutes until caramelized. Set aside.
- In a different skillet over medium heat, add a bit of oil along with your Alpha Beefy Crumbles. Once they start to brown add a pinch of salt and your mustard. Cook until browned thoroughly.
- In a saucepan over low heat, cube up your cheese and add it along with your soy milk and a pinch of salt. Start with less milk and first and add more as the cheese melts until it reaches a queso consistency.
- Add your tortilla chips to your serving platter and cover with your cheese sauce. Then add your Beefy Crumbles, caramelized onions, shredded lettuce, thousand island dressing, and chopped chiles. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.