Air Fried Chik’n BurgerPrep: 15 minutes | Serves 1
- 1 Alpha Foods Chik’n Burger Patty
- 1 brioche bun
- Romaine lettuce
- Tomato, sliced
- 1 slice plant-based American-style cheese
- 1 tbsp plant-based mayonnaise
- Air Fry your Alpha Foods Chik’n Patty at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- While the Chik’n Patty is air frying, assemble your bun and accoutrements.
- When the Chik’n Patty has 30 seconds left in the air fryer, open the air fryer and place a piece of cheese on top. Continue cooking for the remaining 30 seconds, so that the cheese melts on top of the patty.
- When the time is up, take the cheesy Chik’n Patty out and place it on the bottom half of the bun. Assemble the chik’n burger. Enjoy!